Murdock is Senior Vice President, Investments at Castle & Cooke and CEO of NovaRx.
According to the New York Post, Schumacher, who worked at Castle & Cooke for more than two years, is accusing Murdock of the following:
* Forced her to open a Facebook account for him under the name “Cobra McJingleballs” and which was filled with graphic images including a minstrel-show actor in blackface and an old black-and-white photo of men dressed in Ku Klux Klan robes.
* Told her, “You look like a whore” and said, “What you need is a good pounding.” Murdock also allegedly showed her a pornographic film and said, “You know you love it,” told of his sexual exploits in graphic detail and simulated sex acts at meetings.
* Demanded she buy flights and hotel rooms for young “interns” he planned to feature in ads for NovaRx.
* Defined her job as being “under my desk [bleep]ing my [bleep.]”
* Threatened her life, saying, “If NovaRx fails, I’ll put you at the bottom of the Pacific Ocean in concrete boots.”